Our group of post will appear here
POSTED ON | June 4, 2018
The candidate will be responsible for creating and producing video content specifically for EMFLUX’s major outlets on YouTube and Facebook as well as the official website. The candidate will serve as a key contributor to the growth of EMFLUX by creating innovative, on-brand content, to be published on our existing properties.
1. Conceive, write, shoot, edit and produce videos for EMFLUX social media handles.
2. Pitch ideas daily and assist in development and production of special formats and projects.
3. Produce B-rolls and set up a project for post production.
4. Create thumbnails and brainstorm titles for show packaging on Facebook, YouTube and the official EMFLUX website.
5. Foster relationships with engineers, research institutes, public relation companies and prominent figures to build a stream of leads for new productions.
6. Work closely with the management team to coordinate production schedules, calendars and resources.
1. Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite apps like Premiere Pro, Photoshop, After Effects and Illustrator or an equivalent creative suite.
2. Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and deliver within budget.
3. Strong research and writing skill.
4. Must have strong communication, organizational and planning skills with a very close attention to detail.
5. Strong grip over camera and studio equipments.
6. A passion for automobiles and telling stories that relate to it.
7. Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.