Our group of post will appear here
POSTED ON | April 26, 2018
Emflux is looking for an exceptional candidate for patent analysis who will be working on behalf of inventors, the trademark Office, the U.S, Indian, European Patent. As a Patent Analyst at Emflux Motors you will have to make sure that the intellectual property rights of an invention are upheld at all times. This means you have to monitor new patent applications to ensure they do not infringe upon the design of an existing patent, as well as call out violations when necessary. The role will require a high level of Innovative thinking combined with a strong inclination towards writing and the ability to comprehend complex concepts with a keen focus on attention to detail. The successful candidate will possess a flair for research, outstanding analytical ability, excellent writing skills, and able to demonstrate leadership & initiatives.
1. Performing various patent services – Claim Charting, portfolio analysis, novelty search, patentability search, patent portfolio, patent landscaping, freedom-to-operate and infringement.
2. Must have prior experience in drafting patent specification in the disciplines of electronics, telecom, electrical engineering, computer science or mechanical domain with technical accuracy.
3. Conducting comprehensive searches of technical literature & patent information using online database and other information resources.
4. The candidate must be proficient in proof reading of Patent Specifications.
5. Identification of key/novel features from technical disclosure.
6. Providing insightful evaluation and analysis of results & preparing the final (value-added & high quality) reports.
7. Participating in Knowledge management initiatives.
1. B.Tech/B.E./M.Tech/M.E. in Computer Science, Electronics or Mechanical.
2. 2+ years of experience in Analysing & summarizing patent search results.
3. Strong scientific aptitude and technical knowledge.
4. Knowledge of Intellectual Property (IP) fundamentals & Patent law.
5. Ability to rapidly comprehend and distill large amounts of very complex data.
6. A creative problem solver who is flexible and open to new ideas with an excellent communication skill.
7. Self-driven, ability to prioritize and excellent organizational abilities.
8. Willingness to work in a fast-paced, high growth, ever changing environment.