Our group of post will appear here
POSTED ON | April 26, 2018
The candidate will be responsible for translating concepts into wire frames and mock ups that lead to intuitive user experiences. The candidate will design and deliver wire frames, user stories, user journeys, and mock ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces. The candidate will make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
1. Translate complex ideas into elegant, intuitive designs.
2. Proficiency in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps.
3. Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
5. Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
6. Create the vision for developing, communicating and implementing the user experience and associated UI framework and assets on a range of products.
7. Ability to build strong relationships with the front-end developers, software engineers, and other designers to efficiently implement user experiences that are cohesive, inclusive and well-informed.
1. 3+ yrs of experience in working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
2. Recent graduate in communication design, digital media design, interface design, or screen design.
3. A portfolio of beautiful interface designs is a must.
4. An excellent sense of typography, layout, and general design principles.
5. A very close attention to detail as well as the inventiveness to work around technical problems to create something new and unique.
6. Willingness to work in a fast-paced, high growth, ever changing environment.