Welcome to a place where your ideas can transform the world.
VIEW CURRENT OPENINGS
Our team is truly Entrepreneurial with Technology.
We challenge you to challenge the conventional technological
barriers and create magic by going beyond them.
If you are passionate person, we would love to meet you.
See a position you'd like and apply
1. Advertise job openings on careers pages, job boards and social networks.
2. Source candidates through online channels (e.g. professional networks and portfolio sites).
3. Screen resumes and applications and update candidates on hiring processes.
4. Report to hiring managers and HR managers on the status of open positions.
5. Determine qualification criteria for each position.
6. Update job descriptions (e.g. add tasks or modify requirements).
7. Answer candidate's queries regarding the application process.
8. Help new hire's onboarding, documentation and first 30 days deliverables and KPIs settings.
1. 3-5 years of work experience in recruitments (tech/non- tech).
2. Excellent understanding of full recruitment life cycle.
3. Experience using various interview formats (e.g. phone, structured, group).
4. Working exposure with any of the Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
1. Filing of various documents/returns as required under the provisions of the Companies Law.
2. Maintaining the statutory books - ensuring that statutory forms are filed promptly.
3. Proper maintenance of books and registers of the company as required.
4. To see whether legal requirements are at par with the governing laws.
5. Analyse viability of the new business opportunity.
6. Ensuring that all risks and opportunities are taken into account in the plan, desired documentation and system built is robust enough to support information requirements for decision making by the management and stakeholders.
7. Exposure to taxation, maintenance of accounting records, the closing of books on the monthly, quarterly & yearly basis, timely internal audit and risk control.
8. Financial planning and preparation of budgets and should have an eye to challenge the expense levels and suggest alternatives.
1. ICSI/ M.Com or any relevant degree with minimum 2-3 years of experience in Finance and accounts.
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
3. Female candidates preferred.
1.Designing and developing a level 2 battery charger.
2.3 phase AC induction motor inverter and control.
3.Battery management system for the battery pack.
4.Level 2 EVSE.
5.AC induction motor design.
1.Designing and testing the frame and other subsystems for the motorcycle in CAD software.
2.Manufacturing the frame and parts in-house and through suppliers.
3.Designing and manufacturing jigs and fixtures to test the frame, sub-assemblies, parts and motors.
4.Thermal analysis and simulation for motor, controller, battery pack and charger .
1.Conceptual ability and transforming ideas into manufacturable reality.
1.Ability to transform conceptual ideas into high quality surface geometries which manufacturable.